Salvation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Salvation

Guild of Magtheridon

Retri pala

jkw

Retri pala Empty Retri pala

Post  jkw Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:36 pm

Primary play times: Can play all week, but not sundays
    Internet connection: Orange
    Computer: 2gb Ram, AMD-Athlon 64 X2 Duel Core Processor 5200+2.61 GHZ, Nvida 8800+ Graphix Card

Character name: jkw
    Class: Retri pala
    Talent Spec(include your dual spec): MS - Retri, OS - Holy
    Level: 80
    Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Jkw
    Professions:Herb/Alch
    Notable patterns/formulas:
    WOTLK raid progression: naxx10/25 cleared, OS25 3 Drakes, Ulduar25HM 9/9 + Alagon, Toc10/25 5/5, TOGC10/25 5/5, ICC25 4/4.
    Vanilla/TBC raid progression(it is not a must but it gives a big boost on your application): Yes im a old school wow player pld a bit of vanilla about a few months till TBC was released and did BT/HYJAL/SWP/TK/SSC.
    Previous guild(s):Beyond Top3 on realm, and then Semper Fidelis (1st on realm)
    What can you offer the guild and what do you expect in return? i can offer help to anyone that needs help, if they need some advise i can maybe help them with it, and if u need any help with any bosses im pretty sure i can help with that aswell and just to have a laugh with everyone really Smile, hmm wat i expect from the guild, not much really just a bunch of friendly nice lads that are willing to progress in WoW and raid (end content), and enjoy playing wow tbh.

Anything that you would like to add: Yes i like to add something thats very important, you all will look at my gear and think his lieing wtf, im a "ally player" pld on Azjol-nerub as u can see "Beyond,Semper fidelis" are Ally on Azjol-nerb, for christmas my brother wanted my dk http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Azjol-Nerub&n=Reyneven, so i thought i had this paladin on Magtherdion (horde) always loved playing retri and been told (im a good retri pala), so i thought ok i play with it so all my "Raid Experience is from my old dk Reyneven.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:44 am