Salvation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Salvation

Guild of Magtheridon

Zoryuken's Application.

Zoryuken

Zoryuken's Application. Empty Zoryuken's Application.

Post  Zoryuken Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:29 pm

Time Zone: +3 GMT (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)

Primary play times:

Been playing since February 2005.
    My previous main for raids is a Druid, but changed recently to Hunter. Just bored of Healing since 05!
    I changed to Hunter in October,2009.

Internet connection: DSL 4 MB

Computer:

Intel (R) Core 2 Duo CPU E6750 4 GB of Ram, VGA 2x GTX9800, (Windows XP professional 64bit)
    Also i have another pc in my apartment a bit better than this one in home Very Happy

Character name: Zoryuken

Class: Hunter

Talent Spec(include your dual spec): Survivel / MM

Level: 80

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Zoryuken

Professions: Leather working (433)

Notable patterns/formulas: Well, I have all ToC recipes but need the level Smile

WOTLK raid progression:

Wrath of The Lichking:

Full Naxxarmas 10/25
    OS ---- 3D on 10 Only
    EoE 10/25
    Ulduar Normal --- All except General
    Ulduar HM's --- None
    ToC 10: Full
    ToGC 10: 4/5
    ToC 25: 5/5
    ToGC 25: 0/5
    ICC 10 : 4/4
    ICC 25 : 1/4

Vanilla/TBC raid progression(it is not a must but it gives a big boost on your application):
    Previous guild(s):

In Vanilla, I was one of the founders of the guild hybris in Sunstrider-EU Realm and an member as well, we cleared up to last boss in Ahn'quiraj 40, and one wing of naxxarmas if my memory didn't fail me. Then we merged with the guild Nazgrals Hencmen and killed C'thun and another wing of Naxxarmas until one month before BC was released where most guilds died in raiding.

In Burning Crusades, We formed a guild in Sunstrider called Nightmare on Orc street, though the guild died when we got few bosses in SSC. Thats when I decided to leave the realm and the many friends I knew , thats when I joined the guild Affliction (Renamed to Four Kings and then Flatline) in Magtheridon. I cleared everything up to Teron in BT, we were in the top guilds worldwide. Then I had some life crisis made me stop playing WoW for year and when I got back the guild already cleared up Sunwell. Though I migrated back to Sunstrider in my Druid and joined a guild with the friends I knew since 05 and completed BT/MH and one boss in SW before WoTLK was released.

WoTLK, I was still in the guild Savant in Sunstrider, we cleared Naxx/Malyogs/OS, and then I had to quit WoW again when the financial crisis struck, I was devastated and had to walk up on my feet again. Then I got back to the game after the force of my real life mates that play WoW in Magtheridon, and this time when I decided to start a hunter, I started again just a month before ToC was released. I geared up my hunter and gained enough knowledge from PuG's and low level raiding social guild (though mainly pugs), then I joined with Desire few days ago , though the guild died today for some sad reasons, so here am I looking for a parent to hold their siblings.

What can you offer the guild and what do you expect in return?

I can bring my experience from long time raiding, and I could bring my skills from the experience that I have acquired in the past, my preparation, my dedication, my focus, my high level of tolerance, my high level of patience, and most importantly, my good night stories about THE LORE OF WORLD OF WARCARFT!!!

Anything that you would like to add:

Back in the days, WoW was over anything else. However, nowdays, my businesses and my majors/finals are > WoW. As you can read, I am both a Student and an Entrepreneur. My graduation have been delayed because of WoW, and I don't think that I will be able to quit that addiction any time soon, I like the requirements of extreme team work and focus of high end raiding in World of Warcarft. And I like the way how that my character could contribute into filling these requirements of high end raiding, Also Getting to know new friends, Gaining more up to date experience, and importantly, finishing the challenges that awaits us with the help of a friendly team.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:34 am